In case the Prowise Touchscreen won't start up, please check the following things:
- Check the status of the Power LED on the Prowise Touchscreen
The Power LED is turned off:
If the Power LED is off, it means that no power is supplied to the screen.
- Check whether the power switch is on.
- Check whether the power connection between the socket and the Prowise Touchscreen is correct.
- Check whether the power socket to which the Prowise Touchscreen is connected has 220VAC.
- When using a Prowise lift mechanism, check whether the lift is working. If so, check whether the connection between the lift and the screen is correct.
The Power LED is red:
If the Power LED is red, the screen is in standby mode. Check the following things:
- Press the Power On button in the middle of the screen.
- In case the Power LED remains red, please contact the Prowise Customer Support.
- By pressing the standby button on the remote control.. In case the Power LED starts flashing, but remains red and the Prowise Touchscreen still does not start up, contact the Prowise Customer Support.
- Also check the battery of the remote control in case it is not working.
- In case the Prowise touchscreen does not turn on despite pressing the relevant buttons on the remote control or pressing the power button, it is possible that the 'block remote control' or 'block buttons' features are activated in the Prowise Central menu.
The Power LED is blue:
Has the LED turned blue after pressing the Power On button, but is the screen still not switching on?
- Restart the Prowise Touchscreen with the power switch by turning it off and on again.