Sometimes the sound in Windows cuts out. After a restart, the sound works again.
You can solve this problem in the following way. Admin rights are needed to solve this problem. If you get the message that you are logged in as a standard user, you need to contact your Windows administrator.
- Right click on the Windows logo and then click on Device manger.
- In the Device Manager, click on Sound Video and Game Controllers to expand this menu.
Then double-click on the first line, HD Audio Driver for Display Audio.
- Then click on Power Management
- You will see the following screen:
- Uncheck both options and then click OK.
- Then go to the second line HD Audio Driver for Display Audio. and repeat steps 3 , 4 and 5.
- Then restart the PC.