The control button can be found in the middle of the speaker bar of the touchscreen.
- When the touchscreen is in standby mode, short-press this button to turn it back on again
- When the touchscreen is turned on, long-press this button to turn it off or to use the freeze function of the blank screen function.
- When the touchscreen is turned on, short-press this button to open the Central menu.
The LED inside the control button indicates the touchscreen’s status
- The touchscreen is switched on: White
- Background lighting is disabled: White
- Sleep mode: Flashing red (every 2 seconds)
- Standby mode: Red