If the Prowise Touchscreen Ten is connected to the internet via a LAN connection, you can set the screen as a hotspot.
Open the Central settings by clicking on the cogwheel and choose 'Connectivity'. You will see the following screen:
If you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, you must first disconnect it. Click on the connection and select 'Disconnect'.
Click on the "Wifi hotspot" button. You will see the following screen:
- You can activate the hotspot by clicking on the slider in the upper right corner.
- By clicking on the "Hotspot name" button, you can change the name of the hotspot.
- Click on 'Security' to select 'WPA2 PSK' or 'No security'.
- Click on 'Password hotspot' to set the password.
- In the 'Advanced' section, you can indicate whether the hotspot should remain active when no devices are connected:
The hotspot is now set up. You can close the windows by pressing the back button.