- Ensure the touchscreen is connected to the mains power supply.
- Turn ON the power switch on the bottom left-hand side of the touchscreen.
There are a few different options to turn on the touchscreen once activated:
- Press the control button located in the middle of the speaker bar of the touchscreen
- Press the on/off button on the supplied remote control
Using the on/off button of the control panel
- Press the control button in the middle of the speaker bar.
- The notification ‘The system will shut down in 10 seconds’ will appear.
- Select 'Shut down' if you want to shut down the touchscreen immediately, or wait 10 seconds. Press 'Cancel' to cancel the shut-down process.
- Turn off the main power supply by using the power switch on the left hand side of the touchscreen (see picture).
Shut down automatically
When no active input source has been detected in a specific input channel, a notification will appear after 3 minutes to shut down the touchscreen. This notification will be automatically accepted after 10 seconds by the system and the touchscreen will be shut down.