If the right audio device is missing in Windows or if you are experiencing problems with the visual or audio input, reinstalling the Intel drivers could offer a solution.
- Open a web browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome in Windows and go to www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html
- Select 'Download now'.
- After the installation folder has been downloaded you select open and execute to install it. You may have to restart your PC. If not, the Driver & Support Assistant opens automatically once the installation is completed.
- If you restart your PC, click on the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner and select Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. Then select a web browser, if it does not open automatically, to see an overview of the drivers that can be updated.
- Select 'Download all' and then 'Install'. Next, an installation wizard appears for every driver that is installed. Carry out the steps on the wizard and restart the PC if necessary.
- Your PC is now fully up to date with the latest Intel drivers.