To optimise the performance of the Prowise touchscreens with an internal PC, we recommend a number of power settings in Windows.
I would like to ask you to check your Windows power settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Settings' > 'System' > 'Power settings and standby'.
- On the right there is an 'Extra power settings' option. Select this option.
- Choose in the setting 'Turn off screen after:' for the option 'never'.
- Choose in the setting 'Standby mode after:' for the option 'never'.
- Return to the home screen of 'Power settings and standby'.
- Select 'Function of the on/off buttons'.
- At the top, select 'Change settings that are currently unavailable' to show the rest of the buttons.
- Choose in the setting 'What happens when I press the on/off button:' the option 'Shut down'.
- Choose in the setting 'What happens when I press the standby button:' for the option 'Nothing'.
- Make sure that you untick the following boxes in the 'Settings for shutting down': 'Enable quick start (recommended)' and 'Standby'.