Sometimes the keyboard is not yet active when a new PC Module is activated. You can change that in the settings of Windows.
If the PC Module doesn't automatically have a keyboard pop up when a keyboard is required on the Touchscreen, you can easily activate this in your Windows settings.
The can be done as followed:
1. Press on the start menu of Windows in the left bottom corner.
2. Click on the Settings button when the start menu opens.
3. When you are in the Settings menu, select the menu Devices.
4. On the left in the menu, select the option Typing.
5. When you are in the Typing menu, scroll down to the Touch keyboard menu. Make sure that Show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there's no keyboard attached is on.
Your Touchscreen should now have an active keyboard when needed.