This menu contains important information about your Prowise touchscreen.
- Name of the screen: The name of the screen is important when screencasting and can also be found in Prowise Central home. The name is also important if the screen is installed on a mobile lift and moved from classroom to classroom. This way the screen always returns to the right place.
- Serial number: The serial number of the screen is important for service purposes. When contacting Prowise about the screen, the serial number is always required. The serial number can also be found on the sticker on the right of the screen.
- Firmware version: Displays which version of the software firmware is installed on the screen. Here you can check whether you have the latest version installed.
- Central version: Displays which version of Prowise Central is installed on the screen. Here you can check whether you have the latest version installed.
- Model type: Displays the type/model of the screen (for instance: Prowise Touchscreen G2).