Restoring the screen to factory settings will erase all data on the screen. If the screen is registered in Screen Control, the screen must also be unregistered in Screen Control before you can re-register the screen.
Follow the steps below to reset the screen to factory settings:
- Disconnect all peripherals and network cables.
- Open the central side menu and click the cogwheel to access the settings.
- In the settings, click on "About this device".
- Now click 20 times on the digits of the current Central version.
- Type in the specified code and press the 'Reset' button to reset the screen to factory settings.
(Note: This code is generated automatically and will be different each time).