The dashboard is an organised place where you can find important information about the screens you manage.
- Registered Central Devices: this is the number of Prowise Touchscreens that you have registered via Prowise Screen Control.
- Registered Windows Devices: this is the number of Windows Devices that you have registered via Prowise Screen Control. This functionality is only available to GO customers.
- Groups: here you can see which Groups have been created and how many screens are assigned to each group.
- Type of device:here you can see which different types of Prowise Touchscreens are registered, for example the Prowise Touchscreen or Prowise Touchscreen Ten.
- Updates:here you can see the percentage of screens that are fully up-to-date and the percentage of screens that have not yet been updated with the latest Central update.
At the bottom of the Dashboard you will find a how-to section with various videos and explanations about how to use Prowise Screen Control.