- Never open the housing of the touchscreen! You can get an electric shock or cause a short circuit.
- Do not use the touchscreen during thunderstorms and unplug the power cable to avoid damage due to a lightning strike.
- Make sure your touchscreen does not get wet! This could lead to a short circuit and electrocution hazard. Do not install the device close to water and do not place objects containing liquid on or next to it.
- A high volume level can cause permanent hearing damage. If the device is used at high sound volume for an extended period of time, it can cause hearing damage to the listener.
- Use only the components and accessories supplied by Prowise.
- Always turn off the touchscreen and unplug it from the electrical outlet when changing a module.
- Do not insert objects into the openings of the touchscreen that are not intended for this purpose. This can cause short-circuit or even fire.
- We recommend not to install the touchscreen yourself or by a third party. Let Prowise or a certified Prowise partner install or mount the touchscreen to avoid possible damage. Prowise can not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by incorrect installation by third parties. Damage due to incorrect installation by third parties will not be covered by the warranty.
- Do not install or place the touchscreen onto an unstable wall or floor.
- Do not use the touchscreen in an industrial environment where it is frequently exposed to vibrations and/or dust.
- Do not place the touchscreen close to equipment that generates heat.
- Make sure that all ventilation openings, located at the back of the touchscreen, stay uncovered, so hot air can escape.
- Only connect the touchscreen to an earthed electrical socket.
Never repair the touchscreen yourself!
WARNING! Warning for electrified parts! Never open the housing of the touchscreen! You can get an electric shock, cause a short circuit or even a fire. This can cause injuries or damage to yourself and/or the touchscreen.