- Ensure the touchscreen is connected to the mains power supply.
- Turn ON the power switch on the bottom left-hand side of the touchscreen.
There are a few different options to turn on the touchscreen once activated:
- Press the control button located in the middle of the speaker bar of the touchscreen
- Press the on/off button on the supplied remote control WARNING! In the unlikely event that the touchscreen gets wet, do not turn the power on and do not insert the power cable into the electrical outlet. This can result in an electric shock. Should the touchscreen get wet when it’s turned on, immediately turn off the power supply and disconnect the power cable of the touchscreen from the electrical outlet to avoid a short circuit. CAUTION! Unplug the power cord before cleaning the screen.
Using the on/off button of the control panel
Shut down automatically When no active input source has been detected in a specific input channel, a notification will appear after 1 minute to shut down the touchscreen. This notification will be automatically accepted after 15 seconds by the system and the touchscreen will be shut down.
- Press the control button in the middle of the speaker bar.
- The notification ‘The system will shut down in 15 seconds’ will appear.
- Select 'Shut down' if you want to shut down the touchscreen immediately, or wait 15 seconds. Press 'Cancel' to cancel the shut-down process.
- Turn off the main power supply by using the power switch on the left hand side of the touchscreen (see picture).