After installing the Prowise Reflect app on a MAC OS PC, an error notification might possibly appear. This has to do with the security settings of your MAC OS PC.
Go through the following steps when the following error notification appears: “‘Prowise Reflect’ can’t be openedbecause it is from an unidentified developer.”
- Click OK in the notification window.
- Go to system preferences.
- Go to ‘Security & privacy’.
- In the error notification “Prowise Reflect was blocked from opening because it is not from an identifieddeveloper.”, you press ‘Open anyway’.
- Reflect will restart.
- The following message appears: “‘Prowise Reflect’ is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it?”
- Click ‘Open’.
- You will now find the icon of Prowise Reflect in the status bar (at the top of your screen). Press this icon to start Prowise Reflect.
- You can now connect your personal device to the touchscreen.