Please note! Not all functionalities of the remote control already communicate with Prowise Central. These functionalities will be implemented via OTA updates later on. Work through the following steps:
- Are the batteries inserted correctly? The batteries should be inserted into the remote control as follows:
- Carefully remove the cover plate on the reverse side of the remote control.
- Insert the two batteries supplied into the remote control.
- Insert the batteries with the positive and negative poles as indicated by the (+) and (-) signs in the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment again by carefully replacing the cover plate.
- Are you unsure whether the batteries have enough power left? If so, insert new batteries into the
- Point the remote control directly at the ProLine+ logo, located on the front right-hand side of the
screen. Check whether the LED on the front right-hand side of the screen is flashing