This item explains step by step how to convert the Chrome tab of Presenter 10 to a standalone window. You can easily convert the Google Chrome tab of Presenter 10 to a standalone window so that you can use it as a desktop app.
- In the Google Chrome browser, go to presenter10.prowise.com
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Go to "More tools" and click "Create quick link...".
- Then enter the name of the shortcut, e.g. Presenter 10.
- Tick the box next to "Open as window".
- Click on "Create".
After you have done this, the Presenter 10 icon will appear on the desktop. If you want to see it at the bottom of the screen in your taskbar, simply drag it there.
Now you can use Presenter 10 as a standalone window on your computer at the touch of a button.