This problem can be solved by reinstalling the Intel drivers.
- Open a web browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome in Windows and go to www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html.
- Click on 'Download now'.
- After downloading the installation file you can open it and run it and it will install itself. Your PC may need to be rebooted. If not, the Driver & Support Assistant will open automatically after installation.
- When restarting your PC, click on the Windows logo at the bottom left and open the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, then choose a web browser, or it will open automatically and you will be presented with an overview of the drivers for which a newer version is available.
- Click on 'download all' and when finished click on 'install'. Then an installation wizard will open for each driver you want to install, go through the requested steps and restart the PC if prompted to do so.
- Your PC is then up to date again with the latest Intel drivers.