If you are working with an internal PC module, you can test the built-in microphone as follows:
- Make sure you are in the Windows environment of the internal pc-module.
- Go to Sound settings (right click function on the speaker symbol in the lower right corner of the taskbar)
- Under the heading "Choose your input device" you can read out the input device: Microphone (3-USB & Audio & cm7001aec+audio)
- The function "Test your microphone" is also displayed there.
- The result of the VU meter shows whether the microphone receives audio signals.