Work through the following steps:
Are the batteries inserted correctly? The batteries should be inserted into the remote control as follows:
- Carefully remove the cover plate on the reverse side of the remote control.
- Insert the two batteries supplied into the remote control.
- Insert the batteries with the positive and negative poles as indicated by the (+) and (-) signs in the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment again by carefully replacing the cover plate.
- Are you unsure whether the batteries have enough power left? If so, insert new batteries into the remote control.
Point the remote control directly at the monitor. Check whether the LED on the front right-hand side of the screen is flashing.