Pupils who have left school, or pupils who for any reason no longer use Prowise Learn, can be deactivated or unassigned from a product.
When players are unassigned from licences, teachers and administrators will still be able to view their results. However, these players will no longer be able to login and play.
Step 1: Remove Player from School Class
- Go to Administration – School Classes
- Select the Assign players action behind the school class
- Drag player to Players without a class. It is also possible to select multiple players at once by holding down the Ctrl-, Command-, or Shift-key.
Step 2: Unassign Player Licence
- Go to Administration – assign licences
- Select the player’s school class from the drop-down menu
- Uncheck the checkbox behind the player to unassign their account
If you wish to remove all data from a (former) player, you can choose to deactivate their account. Note: with this function, you permanently remove all information from your dashboard.
Step 1: Unassign players
Step 2: Remove player
- Go to Administration – Remove users (without assignment)
- Check the box in front of the players you want to remove