The Prowise ProLine+ has an integrated WiFi module on the modular motherboard. This means there is no need to install any physical WiFi modules.
1. WiFi antenna port
2. LAN port
4. HDMI 2.0 input slots (4K @ 60 Hz)
5. HDMI ARC input (4K @ 60 Hz)
6. Display port 1.2 (4K @ 60 Hz)
Searching WiFi networks
Open the prowise Central menu and go to Settings/Connectivity/WiFi
Select 'WiFi' to enable the Prowise EntryLine UHD to search for available WiFi networks.
Connect to a WiFi network as follows:
1. In the Central settings menu, go to 'Connectivity'.
2. Select 'WiFi' and turn on the WiFi switch.
3. Choose your desired network.
Press 'Advanced' to connect to an advanced network.
4. Enter the password to the network, click on the eye icon to reveal the password.
5. Select 'Connect'.
6. You have now established a connection with the chosen WiFi network.