In case the Prowise ProLine+ won't start up, please check the following things:
Check the status of the Power LED on the Prowise ProLine+.
The Power LED is turned off:
If the Power LED is off, it means that no power is supplied to the screen.
- Check whether the power switch is on.
- Check whether the power connection between the socket and the Prowise ProLine+ is correct.
- Check whether the power socket to which the Prowise ProLine+ is connected has 220VAC.
When using a Prowise lift system, check whether the lift is working. If so, check whether the connection between the lift and the screen is correct.
The Power LED is red:
If the Power LED is red, the screen is in standby mode. Check the following things:
- Turn on the screen by pressing the Power On button (14) on the right-hand side at the front of the screen.
In case the Power LED remains red, please contact the Prowise Customer Service.
- By pressing the standby button on the remote control. In case the Power LED remains red and the Prowise ProLine+ does not start up, please contact our Prowise Customer Service. Also check the battery of the remote control in case it is not working.
- In case the Prowise ProLine+ screen is not starting up via the remote control, it is possible that the option 'block remote control' or 'block buttons' is enabled in the Prowise Central menu.
The Power LED is blue:
Has the LED turned blue after pressing the Power On button, but is the screen still not switching on? Restart the Prowise touchscreen with the power switch by turning it off and on again.