The Prowise ProLine+ has an integrated Wide Area microphone.
You can use the microphone in the following environments:
- Prowise Central
- Windows environment via the internal PC module
- Windows environment via an external PC that is linked to the ProLine+
How do I test the integrated microphone?
If you are working with an internal PC module, you can test the integrated microphone as follows:
- Make sure that you are in the Windows environment of the internal PC module.
- Go to Audio settings (right-click on the speaker symbol in the bottom-right in the taskbar)
- Under the tab 'Choose input device' you can view the relevant input device. Microphone (2-USB Audio CODEC)
- The option 'Test microphone' is also visible.
- The status of the VU meter indicates whether the microphone is receiving audio signals.