In case the Prowise Touchscreen won't start up, please check the following things:
Check the status of the Power LED on the Prowise EntryLine UHD.
The Power LED is turned off:
Is the Power LED turned off? This could mean that there is no electricity supplied to the screen.
- Check whether the power switch is engaged.
- Check whether the power connection between the socket and the Prowise EntryLine UHD is correct.
- Check whether the power socket to which the Prowise EntryLine UHD is connected has 220VAC.
- When using a Prowise lift system, check whether the lift is working. If so, check whether the connection between the lift and the screen is correct.
The Power LED is red:
If the Power LED (14) is red, the screen is in Standby mode. Check the following things:
- Turn on the screen by pressing the Power button on the right-hand side at the front of the screen. In case the Power LED remains red, please contact the Prowise Customer Service.
- By pressing the standby button on the remote control. In case the Power LED remains red and the Prowise EntryLine UHD does not start up, please contact our Prowise Customer Support. Also check the battery of the remote control in case it is not working.
- In case the Prowise EntryLine UHD is not starting up via the remote control, it is possible that the option 'block remote control' or 'block buttons' is enabled in the Prowise Central menu.
The Power LED is blue:
Has the LED turned blue after pressing the Power On button, but is the screen still not switching on? Restart the Prowise EntryLine UHD by switching the power switch on and off.