Tessa is available in the following platforms
- The Presenter Windows desktop app - downloadable on Windows devices via this link
- The browser version of Presenter - accessible via the URL Presenter.prowise.com
Tessa is disabled by default for schools that are part of a school package. Contact your school's package manager to activate Tessa in the management module.
Step-by-step plan for the school's package manager
1. Go to account.prowise.com
2. Open the Administrative Settings and click on the pencil to change these settings
3. Set the toggle behind 'Allow access to Tessa' to 'Yes' and then click 'Save'.
During this first beta release, it was decided not to integrate Tessa within the student environment. If you have a student account, you do not yet have access to Tessa.