- Go to Administration – Add users
- Select import users via CSV-file
- New player accounts are automatically assigned to Prowise Learn licences; allowing new players to start with Prowise Learn straight away. If, however, you do not want the players’ account to use the available licences, please uncheck the checkbox
- In the School Class drop-down menu you can choose a school class to add players who are in the same class. If you leave this field empty, you can assign the entered players to a class later.
- In the Year drop-down menu you can choose the Year for all players. If the Year differs across players, you can leave this field empty and assign Years later on.
- For the names, gender, and date of birth you can select the desired input format
- Name format: choose between two separate columns or one column containing both the first and last name.
- Gender format: male/female or boy/girl
- Date of birth format: day-month-year, month-day-year, or year-month-day. Note: the date of birth must follow a numeric format (e.g., 20-09-2010 rather than 20 – Sep – 2010). For privacy reasons all dates of birth will be converted to a format where only the month and year of birth are saved.
- Once you have complete the first part of the form, you can add players by copy-pasting their data from your respective spreadsheet software (e.g., Excel).
- Make sure that each column has the same number of rows (delete the ‘enters’ at the end of each column).
- In the Year column you should enter the values that correspond to the appropriate year. Please note that the value you should enter may differ from the actual Year the student is in; this was done so that users across the globe can use our systems.
|1: Ages 4 – 5 (Reception)||11: Ages 14 – 15|
|2: Ages 5 – 6||12: Ages 15 – 16|
|3: Ages 6 – 7||13: Ages 16 – 17|
|4: Ages 7 – 8||14: Ages 17 – 18|
|5: Ages 8 – 9||15: Ages 18 – 19|
|6: Ages 9 – 10||16: Ages 19 – 20|
|7: Ages 10 – 11||17: Ages 20 – 21|
|8: Ages 11 – 12||18: Ages 21 – 22|
|9: Ages 12 – 13||19: Ages 21 + or Unknown|
|10: Ages 13 – 14|
Click save to add the new players to the system