There are a number of reasons why the DVD module will not play any DVDs. Follow the instructions in order to identify the cause:
- Is the input, also known as the source, set to DVD mode? You can check this using the Input button on the remote control or on the operating panel on the reverse side of the screen.
- Is the CD or DVD damaged or dirty?
- Is the CD/DVD non region-specific or does it have a region code of 2?
- Has a CD or DVD actually been inserted?
- A CD/DVD will not work in DVD mode. If you wish to play a copied video or audio CD or DVD, it must have been burned in the correct format as an audio or video disk.