Work through the following steps:
What colour is the LED on the front right-hand side of the screen?
- Check whether the correct input source has been selected. If it does not work, carry out the following.
- Disconnect the screen from the electricity supply by switching off the mains switch on the bottom of the screen for at least 5 minutes.
- Switch the screen back on again.
- If the screen remains black, contact the Prowise Service Desk or a certified Prowise partner.
- Make sure that no USB device is connected to the USB 2.0 port on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The touchscreen’s backlight is turned off. Turn the touchscreen’s backlight back on by pressing this button D.MENU on the remote control or touch the touchscreen. You can also press the On/Off button on the control panel.