These instructions are intended for administrators and parents who want to set up our product for their school or family.
- Go to Administration – Add users
- Select enter users manually
- Select the desired role.
- Fill in all fields
- Note: do not use punctuation marks as this causes problems logging in.
- For example: instead of Léon enter Leon
A new player account is automatically assigned to a Prowise Learn licence; allowing new players to start with Prowise Learn straight away. If, however, you do not want the player account to use one of the available licences, please uncheck the checkbox
It is possible to enter the player’s email address along with the other details. This will allow players to reset their passwords without the help of a teacher or administrator.
If you add an Administrator or Teacher, your colleagues will receive an email with which they can create their login details. The email also contains a link to the login page.
- Click on Save
- Repeat these steps to add more players